1. Discovery Hunts, played on the GooseChase platform, can be played on Android and iOS mobile devices. In order to participate in games, visit the download page to install the respective app for your device.
2. Open the app and either sign up for or log in to an existing account, or choose Play as Guest.
3. Once logged in, either search for the name of your game by name, or enter the game join code. The game code is not case-sensitive, and is unique to each GooseChase game. The organizer can find the game name or code from the Game Manager and provide it to their players.
4. If you're playing as part of a team, create your team or select your team from the list if it's already been created. If you're playing individually, enter your player name or select your player profile if it’s already been created. In some cases, the game organizer might have pre-created team and player profiles that are secured with an access code. Organizers can find this code in the participants tab of the Game Manager.
5. After joining a game, you’ll be taken straight to the mission list. However, if your game hasn’t started yet, just hang tight - when the game starts you’ll be able to start completing missions!