23 Aug REALLY Being There!!
In addition to events where you can 'BE THERE' without really taking time to be present, there are also times when you DO want to BE THERE!
My Discovery Destination! has developed collaborations to provide Adventure Sponsors booth opportunities not available to the general public, including:
- Governor's Uplift Conference
- USU Housing Trunk or Treat
- Smart Money LIVE
- Best of Utah Celebration
- Adventure Sponsors were provided booths in the mall free of charge. ($125+ value!)
- A Princess party brought in hundreds of little princesses all dressed for the ball!
- A Hero party honored military and local law enforcement. Kids had a BLAST trying on their uniforms and gear.
- A PTA Play Zone provided games, activities and LOTS of PRIZES.
- A variety of classes and demonstrations were provided by Adventure Sponsors.
- We had music, food trucks and BOUNCE HOUSES outside of the mall
- Trick or Treating at mall stores
- Wattson's Discovery Walk
- PTA Halloween Carnival with games and crafts
- Photo booth (with Wattson!!)
- Wattson! Cutout so kids can BE Wattson!
We have a unique collaboration with the Cache Valley Mall to benefit families, education, businesses, and the mall. We will establish similar collaborations in other communities. Here is a quick overview of our first collaborative event:
The next event with the Cache Valley Mall will be the Monster Ball @ the Mall!